Thursday, June 26, 2014

Flowers @ PCJ

A new challenge is starting at Paper Crafting Journey today! Come play with us! Our theme this week is Flowers.  Our sponsor is the generous  Crafty Sentiments




My DT card:





I used this awesome image from Crafty Sentiments. Colored with promarkers. All the papers are from my stash.  I added some flowers and gel squares.  I embossed some card stock and added that as well.   The sentiment and punches are from stampin up.  Card layout inspired by a sketch from Sketchy Colors

We would love to have you link up  your projects today!


Hugs,

Erin

Entering in the following challenges:


3 comments:

  1. Beautiful card Erin! The colors and image are lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fab Card for the new Paper Crafting Journey. There seems to be a problem as the new challenge is not on the blog!

    ReplyDelete