Tuesday, June 10, 2014

Frosty Friends

A new challenge is starting at Clear it Out Challenge Blog today! Come play with us! Reminder that the link up will now close at 8 pm on Monday nights!

Sponsor:  Stampart by Kathryn
Theme: tag your it
Stash: add a tag
 




My DT project:







I used this awesome image by Stampart by kathryn.  Colored with promarkers. The image is popped up using foam squares. I used glitter white embossing powder all over the tag to make a snowy appearance.  Not as snow like as I had pictured.  I used inks over top to make the background.  The sentiment is from a clear stamp set from oriental trading.  The tag is made from a die from My Creative time. 

We would love to have you link up your projects today


Hugs,

Erin


Entering in the following challenges:
craftitude - pop it up
4 crafty chicks - xmas

2 comments:

  1. Erin - This is just adorable! Love the way you have done your background! Thanks for joining us at 4 Crafty Chicks this week.
    Tina - DT

    ReplyDelete