Sunday, June 22, 2014

Tiddly Panda Thank you

Hi everyone! Tiddly INks had an amazing sale recently. Of course, I had to stock up on some images! I just love them. I wanted to share a card I made to also participate in the challenge over at Tiddly Inks! 

All the papers are from my stash. Colored with promarkers. I added some buttons, gel square and a handmade bow. The stitched tag die is from My creative Time. The sentiment and punches are from Stamping up. I hope you have enjoyed my card! I loved making it!


Hugs,

Erin

Entering in the following challenges
tiddly inks - sketch
craft your passion - three or more embellishments
paper makeup stamps - stitch
southern girls - die and punches
crafty catz - stitch
di's digi - layers
cupcake inspirations - color challenge

12 comments:

  1. Hi Erin, Awww, your card is so cute, what a sweet image....
    Thanks for sharing with us at CraftyCatz this week.xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. The image is so cute. I like the card.
    Thanks for joining us at Craft your Passion.
    xxx Michelle (DT)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your card, Erin! Your colouring is beautiful! Fabulous backing papers too! My favourite colour scheme of pink and green! Just gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my, she's a cutie!! Thank you for joining us at Cupcake Inspirations. :) -Alycia

    ReplyDelete
  5. So cute! I love all your papers too. Thank you for joining us this week at Cupcake Inspirations! -Sandy, DT Sweetie

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great card. Thanks for sharing it with us this week at Crafty Catz. Naomi x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey Erin
    Wonderful card, cute Tilda image & design!
    Glad you joined us for the Punch or Die Challenge at Southern Girls hope to see you come back soon!
    ¸..• ´¨¨)) -:¦:-¸.•´ .•´¨¨))*((¸¸.•´ ..•´
    Shell in Alaska ~ SGC~DT ~
    http://akstamping.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. he he he he! oh my! thats just the sweetest card and I love those bold greens and pinks together.
    Thank you so much for playing along with the tiddly inkers for this challenge
    hugs Lou xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Aww this is gorgeous! Love these new Tiddly Inks images. So so cute!!! Thanks for joining us for our 'Diecuts & Punches' challenge at Southern Girls Challenge. Hugs, Wends x SGC DT

    ReplyDelete
  10. i just love tiddly ink stamps...this is so cute...thanks for sharing at cupcake inspirations

    Tina
    sweetie dt

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful colouring and colour choice! Thanks for playing along at Tiddly Inks Challenge blog.
    ~ DT Amy

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love that green dress. Gorgeous. You rocked our sketch, thanks so much for playing at Tiddly Inks. :)

    ReplyDelete